At Camfed, we rely on donations from people like you to provide access to education for thousands of children in Africa. We’d like to make it easy and convenient for you to donate in whatever way suits you best.
- Download our Standing Order form and send it completed to Camfed, St Giles Court, 24 Castle Street, Cambridge CB3 0AJ.
Check or Money Order
- Please make your Check or Money Order payable to Camfed and send to one of the addresses listed here.
Leave a Legacy (UK only)
Ask for a Payroll Deduction
- Payroll deduction is one of the easiest ways to support Camfed. Simply ask your Human Resources department to automatically deduct funds from your paycheck on a one-time basis, or recurring each pay period.
Launch a Personal Fundraising Campaign
- Want to get your friends and colleagues fired up about Camfed? Launch a Personal Fundraising campaign! Start Fundraising.
Ask about Matching Gifts
- Your company might match your gift! Many employers double, even triple charitable donations. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
For additional questions email [email protected] or complete the below form and we'll contact you shortly.